Skin Type: HYPERPIGMENTED, FITZPATRICK IV-VI, MATURE
Find your most radiant skin with this unique serum that supports the
natural radiance. An illuminating blend of Arbutin, Kojic, Salicylic, Azelaic and gentle Fruit Acids
synergistically condition the skin. Ferulic Acid protects the skin against environmental stressors
while offering intensive moisturization.
AM and PM. Apply 2 to 3 drops
of serum to face and décolleté following
thorough cleansing of the skin. Allow to
Apply serum afterexfoliation, under treatment masks or as a
finishing product. It can be layered over
other serums and under treatment crèmes.
Aqua (Purified Water), Alcohol Denat. (Lavendula), Azelaic Acid, Hydroxyethylcellulose, Salicylic Acid, Ferulic Acid, Aqua (and) Butylene Glycol (and) Ethoxydiglycol (and) Ferula Assa-Foetida Extract, Kojic Acid, Arctostaphylos Uva-Ursi Leaf Extract, Niacinamide, Aqua (and) Vaccinium Myrtillus Fruit Extract (and) Saccharum Officinarum Extract (and) Acer Officinarum Extract (and) Citrus Aurantium Dulcis Fruit Extract (and) Citrus Medica Limonum Fruit Extract, Glycolic Acid, Arbutin, Caprylyl Glycol (and) Sorbic Acid, Glycyrrhiza Glabra (Licorice) Root Extract, Lycopene.
• Arbutin – Is a natural brightening and lightening skin agent that addresses hyperpigmentation.
• Ferulic Acid – Is an anti-oxidant which neutralizes free radicals and helps to prevent damage
to cells caused by ultraviolet light. Exposure to ultraviolet light actually increases the antioxidant potency of Ferulic Acid.
• Salicylic Acid – Is a ‘keratolytic’ as it breaks down and exfoliates dead skin cells. Salicylic Acid
unblocks pores as it penetrates the hair follicle. It is also beneficial for minor lightening of
discoloration or hyperpigmentation.
• Kojic Acid – Is used as a skin toner and lightener. By inhibiting melanin production, it effectively
helps to balance skin tones, fading dark spots and freckles caused by sun exposure, aging, and
• Azelaic Acid – Is a pharmaceutical anti-acne agent that provides anti-bacterial and comedolytic
effects. It is effective against a number of skin conditions, from mild to moderate acne. It helps
to stop the growth of skin bacteria that cause acne and keeps the skin pores clean.
• Glycolic Acid – found in sugar cane, glycolic acid acts by dissolving the intercellular cement
responsible for abnormal cell build-up. Improves skin hydration by enhanced moisture uptake
as well as increased binding of water to the stratum corneum. Effective in helping clear the pores
of oily skin; smoothing fine lines in older, photo-aged skin and diminishing age spots.
There are no reviews yet.